Friday 21 November 2008

Brute Force SEO: What Is It?

Video About Brute Force SEO

One theme stands out above the others in the worlds of SEO and internet marketing. It has been around for years and will be around for years to come.
That theme is that of the Big Red Button or sometimes the ‘Big Green Button’. Essentially many folks are looking for a one touch solution to their problems.
Over the years many people have tried to make a system like this. One that minimises work and skill but incorporates knowledge and skill in its deployment so that people can earn large amounts of money.

Some of you may recall Traffic Equalizer and others have used PortalFeeder; still others probabaly bought some of the less successful copycats.

Now Pete is aiming at the target. The question is this: Has he got what it takes wrapped up in the form of his Brute Force SEO

Because we do not have too much info on the final product we can not be sure, but what we have already seen does give a positive appeal.
Importantly, because the techniques are those I use myself, I already know they work. That means his toolbox simply has to deliver what he claims because the strategies and techniques DO work.
Let me explain…

A couple of years ago I came up with a set of tactics that enabled me to earn very good money from certain kinds of product launches. I was able to hijack Google's first pages for many keywords that I already knew that buyers and prospects of these products would be using. I was showing my friends Google pages where I had 16 out of the first 20 results. If you wanted info on a product in which I was interested then you were coming to one of my pages!

My system, although pretty profitable, was almost completely manual and time consuming.

Then, a while back Pete Drew started selling a set of tools that duplicated some of the stuff I was doing by hand. As they came out, I bought them. I found myself wondering when he would start selling them as a single package.

All that, he just did - and more besides. It is called Brute Force SEO

My next article will go into greater detail about Brute Force SEO.

No comments: